Sponsored by the Global Initiative for Health and Wellness
Vision and Medical Clinic
March 16, 2024
Clinic Hours: 9 am to 3 pm
Presbyterian Church in Chinatown
925 Stockton Street
San Francisco CA 94108
The clinic will be held at the Presbyterian Church in Chinatown, at 925 Stockton Street, in San Francisco. The church is conveniently located next to the T line Rose Pak underground MUNI station and within 2 blocks of the 30, 45 and 8 MUNI buses. Parking is extremely limited and for volunteers only, public transportation is suggested.
- Cantonese or Mandarin speaking optometrists will conduct medical and vision exams. Language interpreters will be present to assist.
- Trained Lions will perform eye scanning
- A variety of free reading glasses will also be available on site.
- Volunteers will greet patients, help them navigate the paperwork and exams, and order free glasses via the Zenni website.
- Nurses will monitor blood pressure, measure BMI, and administer glucose tests.
- Healthy and culturally appropriate food will be available for patients