Licensed Doctors and Nurses, and Other Volunteers we need you!
An Invitation to participate in a Joint Venture with Multiple Lions Clubs of District 4-C4 Health Fairs and the Global Initiative for Health and Wellness
This Opportunity is to help out at a Drive-thru free Flu shot clinic at the Samaritan House Parking Lot, 4031 Pacific Blvd, San Mateo 94403
The dates will be every Saturday and from 10:00am-4:00pm beginning October 3 and 4 and continuing every weekend until November 29.
We are looking for:
- Volunteer Licensed Doctors and Nurses (with current registration)
- Volunteers for traffic flow and management
- Volunteers for check in, registration and documentation
- Volunteers to assist Medical Professionals with non-medical tasks
- Volunteers to provide food for those serving
Please view the Volunteer Sign-up sheet (with available dates and service options) online at www.gihw.org where you can register. You may also contact Lion Marlene Dumpit by email/phone at [email protected] or (925) 819 -0675 to volunteer for the Drive-Thru Flu Shot Health Fair at Samaritan House Parking lot.
We will be in a tented area with enough space for social distancing and provide PPE for everyone. Thank you for your participation!